Our Commitment to Privacy
Segue Technologies, Inc. (Segue) respects the privacy of every individual who uses any of the mobile applications we develop. This policy covers Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected or stored by these mobile applications. Because your privacy is important to us, we provide you with this notice. By using the mobile applications we develop, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
“Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity. Personal information does not include de-identified, anonymous or aggregate information which are not associated with a specific person or entity.
If you install and make use of the applications we develop, Segue automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The date and time of application installation;
- The type of mobile device, operating system, version and storage capacity of your mobile device; and
- The application functions performed.
These data are used to help us diagnose application issues and improve application capability, operations and navigation. We do not share these data externally.
We do not collect PII from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. If you choose to identify yourself by sending an email message to us, we will use that information to respond to your message. Segue does not collect or use information for commercial marketing.
If you choose to use a credit card to donate to or purchase items from the mobile application’s sponsor, you will be directed to the sponsor’s website. The Segue mobile application is not part of this transactional process and does not monitor or collect any transactional information.
We limit the use of information provided to us through the mobile application we develop to the following:
- If you do not voluntarily identify yourself, we will have no PII about you. We will only use the application data listed above to diagnose issues and improve the application.
- For applications that require login, we may use appropriate platform services and best practices to store your credentials on your device.
- If you provide PII, we may enter your information into our product database and contact you in order to:
- Notify you of application upgrades and improvements, and/or
- Complete voluntary surveys seeking feedback for quality and service improvement purposes.
- Your information is privileged and confidential and will not be shared or released to any organization or business entity. We may disclose part or all of your personal information if we determine, in good faith, that the law requires or compels such disclosure.
- We may publish aggregated and anonymized reports related to information collected for incident reports.