Recruitment Fraud Warning
Please be aware that unauthorized individuals claiming to be Segue Technologies employees are extending fake interviews or employment offers.
These scams often use legitimate job boards, social media platforms, and unauthorized Segue Technologies employee names, and logos to steal money or personal information from job seekers.
Here are some general tips to protect yourself from falling victim to these scams:
- Segue Technologies representatives communicate and transmit job offers from our application portal or email ending in @seguetech.com or ending in @tetratech.com. Any communication outside of seguetech.com or tetratech.com is not legitimate.
- Segue Technologies will never send or request payment or financial information from individuals to secure a job as an employee or contractor.
- Segue Technologies does not require individuals to release personal data—such as address, social security number, tax documents, or banking information—at an interview or job offer stage.
- All Segue Technologies employment opportunities are available on our website. Applicants can apply or check the status of their application at seguetech.com/careers or tetratech.com/careers.
Reporting suspicious activity:
- To report a suspicious job ad or email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much detail as possible that will assist us in the investigation
- If you believe you have been a victim of a crime, please contact the local authorities or the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at ic3.gov
- For more information on job scams, visit the Federal Trade Commission at https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams