USAF OPPM Technical and Functional Support
About the Client
The Secretary of the Air Force Chief Information Office (SAF-CIO A6) mission is to integrate Air Force, Air, Space and, Cyberspace Information and systems into the joint fight. They do this by directing policy and advocating for resources to provide secure, reliable, and timely information to the Joint Warfighter.
SAF-CIO A6 sought to continue their efforts to simplify, improve, and standardize portfolio management through the Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) and Oracle Primavera Suite Pilot effort. They needed the functional and technical skills required to build, deploy, train, support, and integrate the OPPM system and associated business processes, which provide portfolio management capabilities and subsume portfolio management legacy function.
To support the OPPM mission, Segue Technologies provides a wide range of technical and functional support services, to include:
- Portfolio Management, Integration, and Architecture support
- Project Management, Integration, and Architecture Support
- Operation and Sustainment of OPPM and OPPM application suite
- System Integration for Project and Portfolio Management
- Data Management Support
- Data extraction, transformation, migration, and load into OPPM and its suite of Oracle Applications and Modules
- Data warehousing