Under the Air Force NETCENTS-2 Application Solutions Small Business (ASSB) ID/IQ (indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity) contract, Segue Technologies Inc.® has been awarded a task order to provide IT support for the existing Manpower Military Personnel Appropriation (MPA) Man-day Management System (M4S).
M4S, a web-based application, is a management tool that provides Air Force Senior Leadership with the detail management and accountability for the activation of Air Reserve Component (ARC) Personnel supporting the Active Regular Air Force (RegAF) mission-based manpower requirements. M4S supports all the Air Force Major Commands (MAJCOMs), Direct Reporting Units (DRUs), Field Operating Agencies (FOAs), Headquarters Air Force, Combatant Commands (COCOMs), the Air National Guard Readiness Center (ANGRC) and the Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC) Force Generation Center (FGC).
Segue provides on-going software development, testing, production, help desk support, maintenance and sustainment of the M4S web-based application including:
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Software development, maintenance, quality assurance/testing/review, implementation, and enhancement
- Configuration management
- Database management and administration
- Feasibility studies
- System administration and analysis/assessment
- Help desk and user training
- Hardware/software evaluations
- Code/system/database performance analysis/in depth code review
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Enhance and maintain documentation
- Certification and accreditation support / RMF