For the fourth year in a row, Segue Technologies® was named one of 2014’s Best Places to Work in Virginia. Segue Technologies is ranked sixteenth, when compared to 49 other small businesses in the state. In addition, out of the 100 companies that were acknowledged, Segue is one of only 15 companies who have received the honor four times in a row.
The annual list of “Best Places to Work” was created by Virginia Business and Best Companies Group. When deciding the winners, the Best Companies Group benchmark considers the following aspects of the companies:
- Leadership and planning
- Corporate culture and communication
- Role satisfaction
- Work environment
- Relationship with supervisor
- Training and benefits
- Pay benefit
- Overall employee engagement.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a facility in the state of Virginia;
- Have at least 15 employees working in Virginia;
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year.
The second part of the decision process consists of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determine the top organizations and the final ranking. Best Companies Group manages the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Virginia program, visit www.BestPlacesToWorkVA.com.