Segue Technologies® Inc. has been awarded a sub-contract to support the Navy’s PEO-EIS PMW-240 Sea Warrior Program, Recruiting and Accessions Information Technology (RAIT).
To support this effort, Segue’s Senior Developers will be part of a development team creating the ARM recruiting application. Their duties include:
- Development using .Net Framework 4.5, MVC 4, SQL Server 2008
- User friendly GUI and functionality using Ajax, jQuery, and CSS
- Capabilities to interface with other Navy systems
- Biometric capabilities to support paperless recruiting
- Agile Development Environment
- Daily Standups
- Weekly communication with various business units
- Month long sprints consisting of feedback sessions
The Navy has selected applications and systems for migration over time to a more flexible, interoperable solution for today’s mobile and agile recruiting force. The RAIT team has initially identified nine legacy systems for modernization and integration into several Web-based applications built on a Services-Oriented Architecture (SOA).