Segue Technologies, Inc® will be attending and sponsoring the New Horizons 2018 Conference, hosted by the AFCEA Boston Lexington-Concord Chapter. This event will be held February 27-28 at the Newton Marriott Hotel in Newton, MA. As a NETCENTS-2 Application Services Small Business Companion Prime contract holder, Segue’s Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, David Hart will be on-hand at the New Horizons Conference to meet with interested government program managers and contracting officers, as well as industry partners. To schedule a meeting during the conference contact David at email@example.com.
About New Horizons
The annual New Horizons conference, hosted by the Boston Lexington-Concord Chapter of AFCEA, is an event that brings together government officials and industry partners. This year’s agenda features a keynote address from Major General Sarah Zabel (Director of Information Technology Acquisition) and will feature speakers from:
- The Hanscom AFB Program Executive Officers (PEOs) and their Division Chiefs
- The PEO for Nuclear Command, Control and Communications
- U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- Multi Domain Command and Control (MDC2)
- The Defense Innovation Unit Experimental (DIUx)
- The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
There will also be a panels on “Agile Software Development Operations” and Government Small Business.